Saturday, February 23, 2008

What's in Marla's Bag

Since no one has interviewed me yet like they do with celebrities in 17 Magazine (have they not seen my Mitt Romney video - HELLO!), I've taken it upon myself to write down my favorite beauty products. It's taken a lot of years to discover them. I hope they have make-up and accessories and chocolate in heaven. If not, I don't think I can make it.
  • Mary Kay eye makeup remover. Oil free. (Thank you Jill Jensen- it's my favorite)

  • Lauren Hutton mascara. Thank you very much Mama as I know you ordered it off TV which really cracks me up but I love it! Lauren Hutton facedisk with all the makeup in one super large compact (my sisters make fun of me when I use it)

  • Mary Kay revitalizing mask - the green kind that makes you look freaky but it's worth it

  • Bigelow mentha lip tint or no tint from Bath and Bodyworks. It's yummy and pretty. Thank you very much Jenny Wilson!

  • Mac lipstick - current color is midimauve

  • Mary Kary Apricot Glaze - finally, a color perfect for redheads

  • Burts Beeswax - introduced to me by my darling friend Alicia - regular and lip shimmer

  • A good brush set - cheek, eyebrow, and eyelid

  • Foundation that smells like cake batter. I used it along time ago and haven't been able to find it since. If you know what I'm talking about - EMAIL ME

  • Coconut Lime hand wash from Bath & Bodyworks

  • Vanilla frosting Bonnie Bell lip gloss. Thank you very much Tracy Grant!

  • Neutragena Rainbath - Awakening - orange color

  • Bedhead Shampoo Moisture Maniac - smells wonderful

  • Aveda Custom control - smells great and you can move your hair after you put it in

Long live the beauty world. It might just survive because I'm supporting it whole-heartedly.

I just got my 3.50 off coupon from Ulta - see you later!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, Marla, your blog is so fun to read. I just picture you saying everything....and I love it. I just can't believe that you didn't include Clean and Clear face cleaning astringent along with T_ _ _ _ _ _ to apply. I know it changed my cosmetic world. One of my very favorite products. I am sure you know what I am talking about. If you don't, call me, cause we need to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me want to go spend a hundred bucks on beauty supplies. I bet you smell yummy all the time. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete