- Mary Kay eye makeup remover. Oil free. (Thank you Jill Jensen- it's my favorite)
- Lauren Hutton mascara. Thank you very much Mama as I know you ordered it off TV which really cracks me up but I love it! Lauren Hutton facedisk with all the makeup in one super large compact (my sisters make fun of me when I use it)
- Mary Kay revitalizing mask - the green kind that makes you look freaky but it's worth it
- Bigelow mentha lip tint or no tint from Bath and Bodyworks. It's yummy and pretty. Thank you very much Jenny Wilson!
- Mac lipstick - current color is midimauve
- Mary Kary Apricot Glaze - finally, a color perfect for redheads
- Burts Beeswax - introduced to me by my darling friend Alicia - regular and lip shimmer
- A good brush set - cheek, eyebrow, and eyelid
- Foundation that smells like cake batter. I used it along time ago and haven't been able to find it since. If you know what I'm talking about - EMAIL ME
- Coconut Lime hand wash from Bath & Bodyworks
- Vanilla frosting Bonnie Bell lip gloss. Thank you very much Tracy Grant!
- Neutragena Rainbath - Awakening - orange color
- Bedhead Shampoo Moisture Maniac - smells wonderful
- Aveda Custom control - smells great and you can move your hair after you put it in
Long live the beauty world. It might just survive because I'm supporting it whole-heartedly.
I just got my 3.50 off coupon from Ulta - see you later!