Monday, January 28, 2008

Just Plain Nerdy

I’M A NERD AND I LOVE IT

Emo emotional punk rock = A genre of punk rock music that began in the mid-1980s in Washington, D.C. and is noted for its thoughtful and emotional lyrics (sounds like whiner music to me)

Emu = A large flightless bird that is related to the ostrich and has three-toed feet and loose shaggy feathers. Native to: Australia.

I get these above terms mixed up and it causes much confusion to those who don’t know that I usually do things like that.

It doesn’t matter how many maps I have access to or how many pieces of expensive equipment I still can’t get to where I’m going. It just doesn’t work for me and I'm not ok with it.

I love going to bed early. At sleepovers in the back yard I’d always leave my friend and find my way to my own bed.

I laugh at my own jokes.

I cackle at home when I’m alone when something is really funny.

New favorite thing – super big bouncy ball at old navy for .25 cents!

Yellow is not my color, yet I wear it anyway.

I buy things when they are on sale. I have Hanukah plates and napkins because they were like 36 cents and they look like birthday candles anyway.

I bought a Menorah. Because I liked the looks of it.

Chocolate malt-o-meal. I don’t like it per se I just love the concept.

The way I can work movies into almost any conversation. Heed! Pants! Now! Or maybe it doesn't work, I just like to quote movies.

Thrift shopping. I love telling people how cheap the items are that I’m wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment