Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween with the little ones

Can you say darling? Ok - Jacob's face is just a treat. And Chloe - in the back smiling like that reminds me of Reva, just happy to exist. What fun temperments.



Later on, Jake told his mama that he didn't want to be a lion. He wanted to be a SUPERHERO. So she gathered her kids and went to the store. All they could find was a Power Ranger's costume. So that's what they got. See below. I like how the mask makes him have a pig nose.



I loved answering the door last night. Seeing all the kids' costumes. See them smile with delight and grab the candy with flushed cheeks and sparkly eyes. I loved when Jake and Chloe came home, candy in hand, with victorious Halloween conquering smiles. I grinned when Jake came over to me and looked up at me with his big blue eyes and said 'there were lots of other houses but I wanted to go home. Priceless! Long live Halloween in the eyes of a child.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. Love the pics! Send some more my way. The kids look even bigger and it's only been two months! Send me more pics of the family, k? I miss you guys SO much!

    ReplyDelete