Saturday, October 27, 2007

Everyone else is doing it!

This is my first blog entry. How exciting is this? It seems like everyone these days keeps in touch via blogs. Isn't that sad? I learn more about people reading things on the internet than I do from talking to them in person. I'm not sure why that is, but I'll definitely let you know when I find out.

The picture to the left is my dear sister Emily. She's in Utah at BYU. Recently I saw an email address that said WhyisJamie@BYU.net and it cracked me up. Why is Emily at BYU? Cuz she needs to graduate. But I miss her. I call her often and tell her random things about my life and my observations on everything under the sun. This picture is when we went and ate at the Cheesecake Factory - which was to die for by the way - and here are Reva and Jana.

I love my sisters. There are no four sisters more different than we are. At the same time, there are no four people who look more alike than we do - or at least that's what everyone says. I can't say that we look alike except sometimes when I'm looking at photos I will say to myself is that me or Emily? At any rate, it's only fitting that my first blog is dedicated to my sisters. The women that listen to me, that love me with the 'no matter what type love', and the ones that know me better than I know myself.

Cheers to all the sisters in the world!


2 comments:

  1. Love the sisters pictures. Like the green background. I'm excited you've started blogging. Long live the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Marla you are so "on it". . .so high-tech that you have started blogging!

    ReplyDelete